Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Introduction

It seems only right that my first post be an introduction of who I am. My friends know me well, but this blog isn't really for anyone in particular or for a specific audience. Actually, scratch that last thought. It is for someone is particular. Me. :-) Between being a mother, wife, housekeeper, part-time therapist, full-time teacher, and so on... I'm feeling like I don't really have the opportunity to process certain things that go through my mind. So this is an attempt to simply put down some of my many thoughts and make room in my brain for other things that I might forget. I mean, let's face it, it's hard to relax in a messy room. Well the same goes for my head. How can I start to relax when my thoughts are all over the place? So let's begin and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment